We’re recruiting …
As we upgrade our website and online marketing strategy we are on the look-out for a talented digital marketer, based in our London office, to help us raise Chartwell’s online profile and become a more proactive digital partner for the international thought leaders with whom we work.
We are looking for a motivated individual with at least 2 years’ experience in a digital marketing role. The ideal candidate will have strong copywriting skills, good knowledge of Google Analytics and SEO principles, awareness of all digital channels and hands-on experience in some of them, and a passion for social media.
In particular, the successful candidate will demonstrate experience in, and a flair for:
- Building and managing online communities, with the confidence to spot and nurture successful partnerships and collaborations.
- Managing a range of social media platforms and creating social content schedules.
- Creating compelling content for a range of platforms.
- Developing and implementing email marketing strategies and using MailChimp.
- Executing PPC (Pay Per Click) campaigns.
- Evaluating the success of campaigns.
Interested candidates should contact Alex Hickman (email@example.com) with a CV and examples of copy you have written (these need not have been published). We offer a competitive salary and benefits and are based in WeWork’s brand new office space in Chancery Lane.