Zena Everett Keynote Speaker
- International Leadership Coach and Speaker on Productivity/Time Management
- Author of "Mind Flip: Take the Fear out of Your Career" and "The Crazy Busy Cure" (July 2021)
- Associate at Cranfield and Henley Business Schools. Coached on the Executive MBA at Oxford University’s Saïd Business School
Zena Everett's Biography
Zena Everett is an international leadership coach and sought-after speaker on leadership and organisational productivity. Productivity isn’t about working more hours; it’s about having a laser focus on the tasks that matter then executing them without distraction.
Zena has introduced the concept of the Lawn Mower Leader who clears the path to productivity. How many of your managers clear complexity rather than add to it? If your teams say they have so much to do that they can’t get anything done, then book Zena to cure their crazy busyness and make them happier and more productive.
Crazy Busy is an engaging, highly interactive talk that will blow up the roadblocks to personal and team productivity. After it, your schedule will reflect your values and priorities and your time will be focused on tasks that move the needle. Crazy Busy is crammed with practical solutions and new models and ideas to accelerate workflow, boost team communication, cluster distractions, manage curveballs, track meeting efficiency, stop ‘switch-tasking’ (what you thought was multi-tasking) and focus your attention. You’ll become like a lion, and only chase high value antelopes, not low value ‘fieldmice’ activities like emails and meetings. Suitable for all, including leaders, perfectionists and procrastinators.
Masterclasses and keynotes include:
- Crazy Busy: How to do your work in less time
- Crazy Busy for Leaders: How to clear the path to productivity
- Virtual Working: How to stay energised and productive
- Virtual Working: How to lead energised and productive teams