Zach Piester U.S.
- Chief Development Officer of Intrepid Ventures
- Expert in emerging technologies
- Digital Transformation consultant for Fortune 500
Zach Piester is a global leader sharing strategies and insights on how emerging technology trends are reshaping global businesses, economies and global markets.
As the Co-Founder and Chief Development Officer of Intrepid, Zach is deeply involved in how Blockchain technology, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence, and Analytics are transforming businesses, influencing society and impacting the future of how we live and work.
Powerful technological forces including Blockchain, Bitcoin, AI and Analytics have reshaped business foundations creating clear and massive gaps between corporate winners and losers.
For more than 15 years Zach has been at the forefront of emerging technology and human factors as an entrepreneur, investor, growth executive and innovation leader. Zach is a longtime advisor to senior executives in Fortune 500 companies, policy makers, global startups, fast growth companies and tech disruptors on how to develop, design and scale new innovations. Market focus spans Americas to Asia. Continually recognized as one of the most influential Fintech leaders in Singapore and Asia.
Much of his work the past 5 yrs has been centered on Blockchain technology. Zach is not a blockchain cheerleader per se and believes the technology is pretty terrible, except when it isn’t. The enabling nature of the technology has already created new category leaders in Insurance, Financial Services, Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Smart Cities. Combine Blockchain with AI, Analytics, smart secure devices and we’re at unprecedented levels of creative disruption and destruction.
Technology: Emerging technologies have already reshaped your future
- Blockchain, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Hyperledger, Ripple and Cyrptocurrencies
- Artificial Intelligence, Automation, IoT, Smart Cities, Robots and Analytics
Entrepreneurship, Intrapreneurship and Startups
- Ideation to execution, zero to one
- Product to platforms to ecosystems to modern monopolies
- Working with startups and large enterprises
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Building inclusive communities
- Digital Transformation, Customer Journey & Disruption
- Sustained Competitiveness
Human Factors: Intersection of technology and humans behaviours
- Future of work
- Collaboration and Collaborative Communities
- Financial Inclusion
- Organizational Design