Will Page Keynote Speaker
- Former Chief Economist at Spotify and PRS Music.
- Author of 'Tarzan Economics: Eight Principles in Pivoting through Disruption'
- Visiting fellow at the London School of Economics.
Will Page's Biography
Will Page was the Chief Economist at Spotify, a digital music service, from 2012 until 2019.
Prior to his role at Spotify, Will worked for PRS Music (2006-2012), a non-profit collection society representing writers, composers and music publishers in the UK.
Will’s work has been featured in The Economist, the Financial Times and Billboard. He is also the author of the critically acclaimed book ‘Tarzan Economics: Eight Principles in Pivoting through Disruption’ which was published in April 2021 and was nominated by the FT as best business book that month
He is a visiting fellow at the London School of Economics and a fellow at the Royal Society of the Arts.
Will Page's Speaking Topics
• Digital Disruption
• Economics (or 'Rockonomics')
• Organisational Psychology