Tina Fordham Keynote Speaker
- Independent Geopolitical Strategist advising the C-Suite on the business implications of global developments
- First Chief Global Political Analyst on Wall St; established Eurasia Group's financial markets research business; senior adviser to UN
- Member of International Advisory Board, Columbia University School of International and Public Affairs and Forbes contributor
Tina Fordham's Biography
Tina Fordham is a leading independent strategist and advisor to the C-suite working at the intersection of geopolitics, the business environment and the drivers of social change.
A trailblazer in the field of political risk, Tina has 25 years’ experience advising senior leaders–from prime ministers and 3-star generals to boards, institutional investors and the United Nations—about the implications of global developments.
She is the founder of Fordham Global Foresight, an independent consultancy based in London. Fordham Global Foresight provides actionable, forward-looking guidance and helps firms raise their “PQ”–Political Quotient.
The first Chief Global Political Analyst on Wall Street (Citi) and the founder of Eurasia Group’s financial markets research business, Tina has served as a senior advisor in the U.K. Prime Minister’s Strategy Unit and was appointed by UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon to the United Nations first High-Level Panel on Women’s Economic Empowerment.
A dual US-UK citizen based in London, Tina earned her Master of International Affairs degree at Columbia University’s School of International and Public Affairs and is a member of SIPA’s International Advisory Board. She is a frequent guest on Bloomberg, CNN and CNBC, and a contributor on leadership strategy for Forbes.
Tina Fordham's Speaking Topics
- Mapping geopolitical consequences and risks from the Ukraine war
- How leaders can improve their “PQ” (Political Quotient) to navigate an increasingly complex environment
- The growing intersection between geopolitics and ESG
-US Political Landscape - how the Biden administration is faring and thoughts on the 2024 elections
-Global Political Outlook - trends and consequences
-Key themes and Signposts (including Brexit, Russia, China, populism and the future of democracy “Vox Populi Risk”, Geopolitical Risks including Global Trade and Security)
-Gender Inclusive Growth