Tania de Jong Keynote Speaker
- Leading Australian entrepreneur, creative innovation catalyst, inspirational speaker, storyteller and soprano
- Founder of Creative Universe and Executive Producer of award-winning Creative Innovation Global
- Global thought leader on innovation and the power of diversity and ‘positive human collisions’ to solve the challenge of inequality in a rapidly changing world
Tania de Jong's Biography
Tania de Jong is an Australian soprano, award-winning social entrepreneur, and global speaker. She works across the public and private sectors presenting keynote speeches, leadership programs and workshops. These seek to inspire creative leadership, entrepreneurship, social inclusion, diversity and innovation globally.
When she was just 14 years old her best friend told her not to bother having singing lessons. Three years later, Tania ignored this advice and found herself in the star role in her school production of Oklahoma. This sparked her great musical interest and Tania’s recent TED Talk “How Singing Together Changes the Brain” garnered international acclaim. Tania is considered one of Australia’s most talented sopranos and released her first solo album “Heaven on Earth” in 2015. She will shortly release her new album “Flying Free”.
Tania is the founder of two charities. Creativity Australia works with a range of marginalised individuals (including migrants, those with disabilities and job seekers) and communities to build supportive networks through the acclaimed “With One Voice” choir social inclusion programs. Through the new Sing for Good project, Creativity Australia aims to get the whole world singing and raise funds to support disadvantaged people. In 2016, Creativity Australia received the Melbourne Award for Contribution to Community and has been named in Anthill’s Top 100 Smart Innovations every year since 2013. Tania also founded The Song Room which has provided access to creative learning and wellbeing for over 400,000 disadvantaged Australian children since 1999.
Tania is the founder of Creative Universe transformational leadership and innovation capability programs, acclaimed opera/music theatre group Pot-Pourri (7 CDs and 40 overseas tours) and Creative Innovation Global which presents the acclaimed Ci2010-Ci2016 future-shaping innovation conference events. Ci2013 and Ci2015 were named Corporate Event of the Year in the Global Eventex Awards. Tania has recently founded a co-working space called Dimension5 in Melbourne to drive innovation and collaboration.
Tania’s awards include Ernst and Young’s Australian Social Entrepreneur of the Year, the “Outstanding Individual Contribution to Australian Culture” and a Churchill Fellowship. She was inducted into the Entrepreneurs Hall of Fame at Swinburne University and named Brainlink Woman of Achievement. Tania was named in the 2016 Impact 25 Awards. These awards honour the social sector’s most influential people for their significant and positive impact in Australia and around the world. In 2008, she was appointed a Member of the Order of Australia in 2008.
- Voices of Innovation – The Power of Positive Human Collisions
- Creativity and Innovation – how to harness them in your people and organisation?
- Thinking outside the box: Leading Innovation and Change in an era of disruption
- The entrepreneurial equation: how to transform your organisation and enhance innovation
- Creativity: the strategic tool of the 21st Century
If you wish to book Tania de Jong please contact us here.