Susannah Furr Keynote Speaker
- Co-Author of 'The Upside of Uncertainty: A Guide to Finding Possibility in the Unknown' (2022).
- Designer and founder of women's clothing line.
- Art historian with a research focus on the Dutch Baroque period.
Susannah Furr's Biography
Susannah Furr is a designer, art historian and author seeking to collaborate with anyone eager to envision a world where everyone thrives.
Aware of how uncertainty impacts our personal lives, careers, and decision-making capability in both, she co-authored ‘The Upside of Uncertainty: A Guide to Finding Possibility in the Unknown’ (2022).
Her masters degree in art history inspired a clothing line infused with meaning and empowerment of the wearer. The design of hopeful and joyful clothing and spaces led her to her current passions: building a hope accelerator in Normandy and helping individuals and organisations create regenerative and earnest ecosystems.
Believing the time is right for new ways of leading, working, and being, Susannah is thrilled to share actionable takeaways via keynotes onstage or in smaller workshop settings. She is open to experimenting with different formats and will be offering retreats in Normandy late 2023. As a mother of four young adults, she has learned the importance of feeling cosy and safe before real growth can happen. An expatriated American living in Paris since 2015, she brings warmth and friendliness to her interactions and trainings.
Susannah is also available to teach in tandem with Nathan Furr (her husband, co-author, and INSEAD professor.)
Susannah Furr's Speaking Topics
• The Upside of Uncertainty: A Guide to Finding Possibility in the Unknown:
• 40+ tools help us navigate uncertainty well. Discovering possibility happens when individuals and teams approach the frontier, find the adjacent possible and learn to live life as an infinite game.
• The Earnest Project || Regenerative Ecosystems:
- “Finding your passion” has been robbed of its initial genius and creates overstressed, anxious people frantic to find their one passion, lock it in, and wait for “success.” Rather, earnestness (wholehearted, mindful, diligent, yes passionate, but principled, authentic) is available to us all bringing well-being and can be applied in every situation. Partnership models and organisations based on life-affirming principles bring meaningful solutions, enduring impact, and increase well-being for the entire ecosystem.