Simon Taylor is the Co-Founder and Blockchain at the FinTech consultancy 11:FS. Simon has been immersed in the technology of financial services for as long as he’s been working there and is consistently voted one of the most influential people in Banking, Insurance and Fintech by banks, his peers and a number of industry bodies.
Simon Taylor led Blockchain Research and Development at Barclays, where Barclays became the first bank in the world to perform a live trade finance transaction over a Blockchain / DLT with a real customer attached. Today Simon advises Governments, Regulators and some of the worlds largest Banks, Financial Institutions and Corporations on how Blockchain and DLT will impact their business in the short, medium and long term. Prior to this Simon helped build the Barclays www.thinkrise.com programme and held a number of roles in payments, banking and the telco sector.
In addition Simon is a co-host of both Fintech Insider the #1 Business Podcast in Europe and Blockchain Insider the fastest growing business podcast and the home of Blockchain knowledge and first rate interviews.
– Blockchain, Distributed Ledger, What is going on? Real world usage for Financial Services.
– Crypto-currencies and all things Blockchain.
– Banks and API platforms. The business case for a post PSD2 world.
– R+D as a Service. Making Innovation labs and Corporate VC work for you.
– Identity / KYC and AML innovation and automation.
– Machine learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence – real world use cases.
We’re here to help.
If you can’t find the right speaker you need, or would like speaker ideas tailored to your event,
talk to us on the details below.