Scott Anthony Keynote Speaker
- Named the world's 9th most influential management thinker by Thinkers50
- Author of the HBR Press books "Dual Transformation" and “Eat, Sleep, Innovate”
- Managing Director of Innosight’s Asia-Pacific operations
Scott Anthony's Biography
Scott Anthony is a strategic advisor, writer and speaker on the topics of growth and innovation. He has been based in Singapore since 2010, and currently serves as the Managing Director of Innosight’s Asia-Pacific operations. Scott is the lead author of the Harvard Business Review Press book, Dual Transformation: How to Reposition Today’s Business While Creating the Future (April 2017). Most recently, Scott wrote ‘Eat, Sleep, Innovate’ (October 2020). The book draws on groundbreaking research in behavioural science to empower individuals to be more curious and creative.
Scott has also written six other books, including “Seeing What’s Next” (with Harvard Professor Clayton Christensen), “The Little Black Book of Innovation”, and “The First Mile”, seven articles for Harvard Business Review and Sloan Management Review, and more than 200 submissions for HBR.org.
Scott served as Innosight’s Managing Partner from 2012-2018, a period where the company doubled its revenues, expanded to Europe, and was acquired by Huron, a diversified consulting company based in Chicago. He also acted as chair of the investment committee for IDEAS Ventures, an S$10 million venture fund co-managed by Innosight and the Singapore government, from 2009 to 2015, and has served on the Board of Directors of MediaCorp, Singapore’s leading media company, since 2013.
In 2017, Anthony won the Thinkers50 Innovation Award and was recognized by Thinkers50 as one of the world’s 50 leading management thinkers. In 2019, Anthony entered their prestigious top ten as the world’s ninth most influential management thinker. Scott received a BA in economics, summa cum laude, from Dartmouth College and an MBA with high distinction from Harvard Business School, where he was a Baker Scholar.
- Strategy through Uncertainty: How to Turn Ambiguity into Opportunity
- Break the Cycle of Misalignment And Unite Your Team
- The Fourth Era of Innovation: How Corporate Catalysts Are Helping Large Organizations Win the Race to the Future
- The Myths and Realities of Building a Culture of Innovation
- Solving the Transformation Equation: Workshop
- Tips and Tricks from the Trenches of Innovation
- Solving the Transformation Equation: Speech
- Speeding Through Innovation’s First Mile