Samuel Scott Keynote Speaker
- Former journalist, newspaper editor, and director of marketing and communications in the high-tech industry
- Writer of the regular “The Promotion Fix” column in The Drum
- Expert on 'The Future Trends in Marketing'
Samuel Scott's Biography
A former journalist, newspaper editor, and director of marketing and communications in the high-tech industry, Samuel Scott now speaks on the future trends in marketing and writes the regular “The Promotion Fix” column in The Drum.
Samuel’s talks combine the latest theory with actionable tactics and an added dose of provocation to provide an entertaining and enlightening experience for companies, conferences, and universities of all types and in countries throughout the world. Born and raised in the United States, Samuel is now based out of Tel Aviv.
Samuel Scott’s speaking topics include:
- The Future Trends in Marketing — the roles that various practices within traditional and digital marketing will have and not have
- How to Integrate Traditional and Digital Marketing — how to create a unified marketing practice and not keep online and offline marketing in separate silos
- The Biggest Myths in Marketing — the common bad assumptions that marketers of all types make
If you would like to book Samuel Scott, please contact us here.