Robin Sharma Keynote Speaker
- Named one of the World's Top Leadership Experts
- Celebrated Author of 16 #1 Bestsellers
- Celebrated Leadership Icon and Trusted Advisor to Fortune 100 Companies, Sport Legends, Elite Performers and Titans of Industry
Robin Sharma's Biography
Robin Sharma is one of the world’s premier speakers on Leadership and Personal Mastery, recently named one of the World’s Top Leadership Experts. As a presenter, Sharma has the rare ability to electrify an audience yet deliver uncommonly original and useful insights that lead to individuals doing their best work, teams providing superb results and organizations becoming unbeatable.
For nearly 20 years, many of the most well-known organizations on the planet, ranging from Nike, GE, Microsoft, FedEx, PwC, HP and Oracle to NASA, Yale University and YPO have chosen Robin Sharma for their most important events, when nothing less than a world-class speaker will do.
Sharma’s books such as The Leader Who Had No Title have topped bestseller lists internationally and his social media posts reach over six hundred million people a year, making him a true global phenomenon for helping people do brilliant work, thrive amid change and realize their highest leadership capacities within the organization so that personal responsibility, productivity, ingenuity and mastery soars.
Sharma has been ranked as one of the Top 5 Leadership Experts in the World in an independent survey of over 22,000 businesspeople and appears on platforms with other luminaries such as Richard Branson, Bill Clinton, Jack Welch and Shaquille O’Neill.
Everyday Leadership to Prosper in a New World: Leadership legend Robin Sharma transforms audiences with his electrifying new presentation based on his #1 global bestseller, The Everyday Hero Manifesto
Leadership pathblazer ROBIN SHARMA shares his powerful insights and actionable methods with audiences to help them rise above the ordinary while innovating at excellence in these times of deep change.
Your group will discover:
—how the best performers in the world accelerate peak productivity in the face of digital distraction
—daily habits and tactics to use change to increase creativity and mastery at work
—methods that the most successful leaders in the world deploy to stay positive and focused amid growing uncertainty
—original insights and proven strategies to express the greatest promise and potential of your people
Sharma has mentored FORTUNE 100 teams, celebrity billionaires, business titans, professional-sports superstars and entertainment royalty. He is also one of the world’s most widely read authors, with his most recent leadership book The Everyday Hero Manifesto topping bestseller lists internationally.
A great programming idea is to gift your team with Sharma’s valuable new book and invite him to into your organization to activate your resilient transformation. So you dominate your domain.
Leadership in a Post-Pandemic World: 8 Winning Moves to Prosper in Times of Deep Change
In this era of explosive change, only organizations filled with people who think and operate from a conviction to show leadership (versus victimhood) will prosper.
In this inspiring yet highly tactical presentation (available as a 60 minute virtual keynote or a 75 minute in-person keynote, schedule and travel permitting), globally respected leadership expert Robin Sharma will share 8 transformational insights as well as a series of daily behaviors that will create strong growth in the creativity, productivity and impact of your team in this post-pandemic age.
The old way of working will not work in the new world of business. Battleproof your organization by learning how to translate uncertainty into opportunity and problems into possibilities, for enduring success.
Specific lessons include:
- 4 methods to increase performance in challenging times
- how to keep your employees positive, energized and productive in the face of industry disruption
- tools to accelerate creativity to find solutions to current challenges
- 6 daily routines of the world’s top leaders
- how any teammate can release “victim thinking” to show strong leadership performance
Digital Workshop: Elite Performance Leadership in Turbulent Times– How The Best Win in A New World
Leadership guru and 16-time bestselling author Robin Sharma offers a compelling 2 hour customizable digital workshop on how individuals, teams, and organizations can thrive, even in these challenging times. The presentation also comes with a workbook that participants will use throughout for robust tactical value.
Topics covered include:
- How strong leaders stay positive, focused and confident amid crises
- Why volatility yields unimaginable opportunity to accelerate business growth
- Methods to unify teams, produce masterful work and scale impact when competitors are scaling back
- Unique disciplines to actually thrive in the face of deep change and exemplify “Leadership Darwinism”
- Ways the world’s greatest leaders stepped into heroism during days of acute uncertainty
Lead Without a Title: Winning Leadership Lessons to Build a Great Organization
Robin Sharma is one of the world’s most trusted leadership authorities and a man whose transformational ideas have helped millions of people in organizations from 75+ countries do world-class work, shift from stagnation to innovation, generate explosive productivity and realize winning results in uncertain times. His legendary presentations are spellbinding, rich with game-changing ideas, full of results-oriented takeaways and delivered with uncommon authenticity.
In this viscerally inspiring, idea-rich and immensely practical presentation (available as a 75 minute keynote or a 3 hour workshop), your people will learn:
- Transformational ways to get your people operating at world-class
- The daily rituals of the best leaders
- How elite performers think, produce and deliver value
- The 4 core behaviors to shift from any form of average work to genius-level results
- The key mindsets of Leading Without a Title
- Powerful tools to relentlessly innovate and wow customers in volatile times
- The importance of consistent improvement versus resting on past success
- Tactics to show leadership at every level of the organization