Paul Armstrong Keynote Speaker
- Leading Strategist and Author on emerging technologies, disruption, retail innovation & the media industry
- Owner, HERE/FORTH
- Featured on BBC, Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Inc. and Reuters
Paul Armstrong is a leading strategist, author and speaker on the future of technology, disruption, retail innovation, media industry, social technologies and consumer technology. Paul runs the technology advisory HERE/FORTH where he supports clients PwC, Coca-Cola, O2, P&G, jkrGlobal and MEC to understand trends and how to sensibly apply emerging technologies strategically.
Paul founded the annual TBD event – TBD stands for Technology. Behaviour. Data. and is the one-day conference designed to inform, inspire, and challenge the way decisions are made in order to make the best choices possible during a period of unprecedented change and uncertainty.
Paul is regularly seen on the BBC and News at Ten, when industry comment is called for, and currently writes for a number of publications including Fortune, Inc, Reuters, Cool Hunting amongst others. Previously, Armstrong has contributed to Forbes, Evening Standard and Short List.
Paul’s book, ‘Disruptive Technologies’, offers organizations a distinct response to emerging technologies including Blockchain (Bitcoin), artificial intelligence, graphene and nanotechnology and other external factors – such as the sharing economy, mobile penetration, millennial workforce, ageing populations – that impact on their business, client service and product model. ‘Disruptive Technologies‘ became a best seller on Amazon with pre-orders alone. He is currently writing his second book, to be published by Penguin due out in 2023.
Paul is a Co-Host of the TechTalk show podcast and a Founding Member of the Good Technology Collective.
- Technology – what’s now, next and future
- TBD Framework – Technology, behaviour and data
- Disruptive leadership/businesses of the future
- Consumer behaviour/technology use change
- The Future of the Media industry
- Social Media Strategy and Innovation
- Retail innovation
- Future-proofing your business
- Normal is not good enough – a look at how business leaders can rethink business as usual and take charge of the changes that are happening. A reset and a call-to-action that will help leaders and employees understand what they need to do to fix, forge ahead and foster in 2021 and beyond.