Nick Saunders Keynote Speaker
- Known as "The Family Man" for his unique comparison methods
- Collaboration and Practical Communications expert
- Bestselling author of "You can choose your friends..."
Nick Saunders's Biography
Nick Saunders has a 25 year track record as an international keynote speaker and trainer. Nick is known as The Family Man because he demonstrates that workplaces are like families; you can choose your friends but work colleagues and families you’re stuck with. However, you can still get on with them and Nick shows you how… by turning relationships into results. He delivers his powerful message in a highly entertaining style that is unusual, unstuffy and unpretentious.
Success in any organisation is pretty much down to people communicating, cooperating and collaborating with colleagues, clients and customers. Nick reveals how to win over anyone and everyone. He takes you through a powerful, practical six step model that will enable you, your colleagues and teams to work together more effectively, collaborate more successfully and function more professionally – all of which leads to improved performance.
By the end of Nick’s talk, you will leave reflecting on your own communication style, armed with a simple yet powerful system that will give you:
- The essential six skills/attributes – key to getting on with anyone
- Tips and techniques on how to use them
- An increased awareness and understanding of yourself and other people
- A framework for developing better relationships, better teamwork, better cooperation, better collaboration – all of which lead to better performance
- Improved relationships with your family at work
- The ability to win over anyone and everyone and deliver immediate results.
“In an era where employee engagement is down to 15% and 4 in 10 of us report some form of interpersonal conflict at work, Nick helps individuals and teams transform the way they operate with others. He specialises in communication, collaboration and conflict resolution, enabling people and teams to work together more effectively”.