Neil Pasricha Keynote Speaker
- Award-winning blogger and one of the most popular TED speakers in the world
- Founder, The Institute for Global Happiness
- Author of Five #1 International Best Sellers Including, "The Happiness Equation"
Neil Pasricha's Biography
Neil Pasricha Speaker Profile:
- Author of seven New York Times / #1 International bestsellers focused on intentional living, including The Book of Awesome (gratitude), The Happiness Equation (happiness), and You Are Awesome (resilience). Neil’s books have spent over 200 weeks on bestseller lists and have sold millions of copies.
- One of the most popular TED Talk, The 3 A’s of Awesome, ranked a Top 10 Most Inspirational talk with over 3 million views
- Host of 3 Books, an iTunes Top 100 podcast, featuring live interviews with guests such as Angie Thomas, Malcolm Gladwell, and Chris Anderson of TED
- Conducts and publishes original research for Harvard Business Review and Fast Company
- Award-winning blogger behind 1000AwesomeThings.com which had over 100,000,000 hits and twice won the “Best Blog” award from the International Academy of Digital Arts And Sciences, as well as Neil.blog where he sends monthly recommendations for books and intentional living to over 100,000 readers
- Harvard MBA and spent a decade as Director of Leadership Development at Walmart, where he perfected the art of distilling academic white papers into simple and actionable models for business managers
- Has appeared on The Today Show, The Early Show, and The Oprah Winfrey Network
- Client list includes: Amex, Audi, GE, Genentech, Google, Samsung, Shopify, Uber, SXSW
You Are Awesome: How to Navigate Change, Wrestle with Failure, and Live an Intentional Life
We live in a world where we’re bombarded by expectations. So many of us are anxious, uncertain, unprepared for the future. We no longer have the tools to handle failure or even perceived failure. We lack resilience. We are turning into an army of porcelain dolls, about to break with just the slightest jolt. Social media tells us we’re never good enough, and we cower and crumble. The rates of depression, loneliness, and suicide? All rising! You Are Awesome offers advice on how to become more resilient, how to bend instead of break, and how to get back up after failure and loss knocks you down. Mixed with stories of his own personal failures, Neil shares nine story-based, science-backed secrets to help you build up fortitude and live a happier, more intentional life. By taking this journey with Neil as your guide, you’ll learn how to positively reframe your own perceptions of failure, and ultimately, how to become your most unbreakable and awesome self.
Be Happy First: Resilience and Breakthrough Performance In Times Of Change
After Neil Pasricha’s wife left him and his best friend suddenly took his own life, he crash-landed in an empty downtown bachelor apartment. Just twelve months later, he was working directly for the CEO at Walmart, running the International Academy of Digital Arts and Science’s “Best Blog in the world”, and had just published The Book of Awesome which stormed the New York Times bestseller list and sold over a million copies. The lesson was clear: resilience, change, and growth can come from times of challenge. This inspiring talk is for anybody looking for simple practical ways to lift performance to new heights. In Neil’s case, he realized before life could change, he had to change. Leadership ultimately comes from within. When company execs would ask him “How did you get so happy?” he’d share the secret is to “Be happy first” and let the mindset you cultivate ultimately enable your success. Neil’s presentation leaves audiences with five clear tools they can use to achieve their biggest goals. (Past clients include: Uber (marketing), Momenta (bioscience execs), University of Texas (students and faculty).
Building Trust in Distrustful Times: 3 Ways to Increase Trust With Customers
According to the Edelman Trust Barometer trust in media, business, and government are at an all-time low. We have never believed less, agreed less, or trusted less. Yet, building trust, and developing the community that surrounds it remains imperative for any organization, influencer, startup or brand. So what are the new ways to build trust and community in an era of mistrust? Highlighting current business examples, learn about what works, what doesn’t, and how to figure out who to really believe and rally behind. With his signature humor, New York Times bestselling author Neil Pasricha, shares three modern ways organizations can build more trust:
- Finite Over Infinite: In an era of infinite choice, the value of curation skyrockets
- Human Over Algorithm: In an era of bots, we trust brains
- Go All In, Show All In: The more chips you push into the middle, the more we buy your hand
Lead Yourself First, Before You Lead Others
Which company is #1 on the Fortune 500 today and has been for more than a decade? Walmart. The retail behemoth’s rise to half a trillion dollars in sales with over two million employees spread across the globe has been well-documented. But what hasn’t been documented is how they develop, nurture, and grow leaders up through those ranks. Neil Pasricha served as Director of Leadership Development inside Walmart for the past ten years – working directly for two CEOs and partnering with Harvard Business School to develop the first global executive program inside the retail giant. Join him as he shares a window into what his research and work reveal about what truly makes leaders tick and walk away with clear takeaways on how they can drive you and your teams. How do you lead a team of two, two hundred thousand, or even two million people? It starts with yourself. Let Neil show you how.
The Subtle Art of Happiness
Why can so few people at work genuinely say, “I love my job”? Gallup reports 87% of the global workforce is disengaged. But what if there were subtle, secret weapons that could turn employees into their most powerful, engaged, and productive selves? It’s not crazy talk. It’s actually happening. Using his unique blend of counter-intuitive research and sidesplitting stories, Neil illuminates a clear path forward into workplaces where people show up inspired, do great work, and leave with full minds and full hearts. Raw, hilarious, and heartwarming, this is the perfect keynote to kick off or close your conference with the ultimate high. Past clients include: Audi (national dealer teams), AstraZeneca (sales agents), and TD Bank (top global leaders).
The Science of Positive Growth Mindset
Does great work lead to happiness? Or… does happiness lead to great work? Neil Pasricha shares counterintuitive research-based answers in this fun, fast-paced, research-grounded tour of the emerging neuroscience and positive psychology landscape. He challenges your audience by asking: “Would you press a button and have 31% higher productivity, 37% higher sales, and 300% greater creativity on Monday morning?” When heads start nodding, he shows how to get there. Based on fresh research Pasricha published in Harvard Business Review together with the latest in neuroscience and positive psychology, this speech is not true motivation – it’s application. Perfect for left-brained, analytical, or even skeptical audiences. Past clients include: Google (engineers), Kaiser Permanente (physicians), Citigroup (investment bankers).
For availability and speaker fees, please contact Neil Pasricha’s speaking agent at Chartwell here, or call +1 972 385 1021 for U.S. inquiries or +44 207 293 0864 for international inquiries.