Morten Hansen Keynote Speaker
- Former Professor at Harvard Business School and INSEAD (France)
- Co-Author (with Jim Collins) of the New York Times bestseller, "Great by Choice"
- One of the world’s most influential management thinkers, Thinkers50
Morten Hansen's Biography
Formerly a professor at Harvard Business School and INSEAD (France), Professor Morten Hansen holds a PhD from Stanford Business School, where he was a Fulbright scholar. His academic research has won several prestigious awards, and he is ranked one of the world’s most influential management thinkers by Thinkers50.
Morten Hansen was also a manager at the Boston Consulting Group, where he advised corporate clients worldwide. Morten travels the world to give keynotes and help companies and people become great at work.
- How to boost performance in the workplace
- Leading Collaboration (That Creates Real Results)
- How to Lead in a Disruptive World