Dr. Michelle Rozen Keynote Speaker
- America's #1 expert on leading change
- Author, Huffington Post contributor, and a frequent guest on media outlets such as NBC, ABC, FOX News, and CNN
- Internationally recognized motivational speaker on change management
Dr. Michelle Rozen's Biography
Dr. Michelle Rozen, PhD is a game-changing, revenue- building, performance-boosting change expert, keynote speaker, and highly respected authority on the psychology of change.
She is an author, a Huffington Post contributor, and a frequent guest on media outlets such as NBC, ABC, FOX News, and CNN. Dr. Michelle’s rare blend of audience engagement, killer take-away strategies, and instant connection with the audience have made her one of the most unique and memorable speakers on the stage today.
Her latest work is around “2-Second Decisions”, helping people to master time management and power through decision making in turbulent times.
Dr. Michelle consistently speaks for Fortune 500 companies and her clients include some of the most recognizable companies in the world including Johnson & Johnson, Merrill Lynch, and The U.S. Navy.
She holds a masters degree and a PhD in Psychology and resides in the greater NYC area with her husband, three kids, and two dogs.
- Lead through change with confidence – Your five step plan
- How to motivate yourself and others
- 2 second decisions: Time Management secrets for massive results
- Dr. Michelle always customizes presentations to specifically to meet your unique event’s needs