Martin Roll Keynote Speaker
- Senior Advisor to Fortune 100 & Asian Family Firms
- Global Strategy, Leadership & Transformation Expert
- Best-selling author of “Asian Brand Strategy”
Martin Roll's Biography
Martin Roll is an experienced global business & brand strategist, senior advisor and facilitator to Fortune 500 companies, Asian firms and global family-owned businesses on how to build and manage strong, global brands as well as the leadership of high-performing, marketing-oriented businesses in a hyper connected and fast-paced, digitalized world.
Martin Roll is the founder and CEO of Martin Roll Company and brings with him more than 25 years of C-suite counselling experience with deep expertise in strategy, leadership, global branding and marketing.
He is very experienced in engaging and advising clients at all management levels from business owners and C-suite leaders to functional staff across multiple industries and diverse cultures. He is an advisor to several global boards and prominent business families.
He is a highly accomplished keynote speaker at global conferences, an experienced conference moderator and executive workshop facilitator.
He teaches MBA, EMBA and Executive Education programs at Nanyang Business School (Singapore), and is a frequent guest lecturer at INSEAD, ESSEC and other leading global business schools. Martin Roll has been a Senior Advisor to McKinsey & Company.
Martin Roll is a member of the global Advisory Council of Welspun Group (Mumbai) and a Senior Advisor to Cocoon Capital (Singapore).
He is a Distinguished Fellow and an Entrepreneur in Residence at INSEAD.
Martin Roll is a business columnist with INSEAD Knowledge, a prolific management writer, and a regular commentator in global media. Martin Roll holds an MBA from INSEAD.
Martin Roll is the author of global bestseller “Asian Brand Strategy” (2015) and co-author of “The Future of Branding” (2016). New books in pipeline: How Successful Leaders Raise the Bar (2019), and Strategy for Family Businesses (2019).
Martin Roll has lived in Asia for two decades and serve clients on all continents.
- Leadership in the 21st Century
- Lead With Impact: How Authentic Leaders Drive Sustained Success
- Successful Global Change and Transformation Strategy
- The Customer-Centric and Growth-Driven Board: A New Board Agenda
- Transforming Global Business and Organization for the Digital Age
- Family Business Transformation and Transition – Best Global Practices
- Darlings and Dragons: How China and Asia Reshape The Global World
- Asian Brand Strategy: A New Paradigm