Marga Hoek Keynote Speaker
- International thought leader on sustainable business
- Award winning author of the bestselling “The Trillion Dollar Shift “ and “New Economy Business”
- Member of Thinkers50 2019
Marga Hoek's Biography
Marga Hoek is an international business and thought leader on sustainable business, capital and the circular economy. She has gained recognition over the years as an innovative business leader in various CEO and executive roles and now is a highly sought-after board advisor, keynote speaker, moderator and Non Executive Director/Chair. She was named a THINKERS 50 member in 2019 for her trailblazing way of thinking.
Ms. Hoek is author of the award-winning, bestseller books The Trillion Dollar Shift (gold medal sustainability, Business book awards, 2019) and New Economy Business (business book of the year, 2015). Her books received international praise for the clear vision of a sustainable economy and the new role of business and capital. The Trillion Dollar Shift is the first and only business book on the Global Goals, addressing how businesses can make positive use of these goals while strengthening their company and business proposition. She published numerous articles in magazines such as The Huffington Post and Executive Finance and is a global voice for G20, G7 Climate Change and Cop23.
Hoek is a partner of Chairman Mentors International, a global company that enables CEO’s to benefit from the experience of seasoned Chairman around the world, collaborating with businesses around the globe. She has been CEO of multiple private and public companies and has been CEO and Chairman of the Dutch Sustainable Business Association.
Keynotes by Marga Hoek are inspirational, impressive and action provoking. She uses her concrete examples of exciting business cases throughout the world to engage with audiences in many different countries. She is unique in demonstrating how ICT and technological innovations can be a huge force for good and has a strong track record in the financial sector. She speaks for boards, management teams, company off sites as well as any other business meetings.
- Sustainable business and capital
- Disruptive sustainability
- Financial sector 2.0
- 4th industrial revolution and its accelerating power for a sustainable world
- Sustainable Development Goals and their impact on the world, countries, business and capital
- The role of business leaders for society (for CEO’s and Chairman)
- Business after Covid
- Boards on Sustainability
- Business for good
- Boardroom challenges
- The future corporate
- Technology for good
- New economy
- Board and CEO challenges in a changing world
- The power of ICT and advanced technologies for a better world
- The new entrepreneur will save the world