Lisa Bodell Keynote Speaker
- Founder & CEO, FutureThink
- Bestselling Author, "Kill the Company" & "Why Simple Wins"
- Global Leader on Culture Change focused on Simplification and Innovation
Lisa Bodell's Biography
Lisa Bodell is Founder & CEO of innovation firm FutureThink, and the bestselling author of “Kill the Company,” (2012) and her latest “Why Simple Wins.” (2016) She is a global leader on behavior change, whose skill-building firm has transformed hundreds of thousands of employees from Fortune 500 companies by showing them how to Eliminate the Complexity that holds them back, and Get to the Work That Matters. Her talks offer a roadmap to eradicate the workplace complexity that is killing organizations’ ability to be agile, fast and innovative. In order to experience this trifecta of competitive advantage, organizations must embrace simplicity as a basic operating principle, and Lisa’s content and energy move them to action. A dynamic keynote speaker, Lisa empowers audiences with thought-provoking examples and practical techniques that ignite simplification and innovation immediately.
With a deep understanding of best practices across industries, Lisa has contributed her expertise to a wide variety of media, including: Fast Company, WIRED, The New York Times, Bloomberg Businessweek, Forbes, Harvard Business Review, The Huffington Post, and CNN. Lisa has served on the advisory boards of the NSA, the Association of Professional Futurists, Novartis’ Diversity and Inclusion Board and is an acting member of the Global Agenda Council for the World Economic Forum.
Some of Lisa’s recent accolades include: 50 Most Innovative Companies to Watch 2019 (The Silicon Review), Silver Stevie Award 2019 – Woman of the Year Business Services Industry (The American Business Awards), Most Inspirational Woman in Communications Strategy and Execution 2019 (Acquisitions International), Most Innovative Business Workshop Training Facilitator 2019 (Acquisitions International), Silver Medalist 2018 North American Book Awards – Why Simple Wins and Most Innovative Management Consulting Firm 2019 NY (CV Magazine).
Speaking Topics Include:
- KILLING COMPLEXITY: Create a Culture of Simplification & Get to the Work that Matters
- KILL THE COMPANY: End the Status Quo, Start an Innovation Revolution
- BECOME A DAILY SIMPLIFIER: Explore 20 ways to do less & accomplish more. Get to the work that matters with mind-blowing tips that get you hours back in your life.
- STOP MEETING AND START COLLABORATING: Learn how to better collaborate and engage remote teams.
- CURIOSITY AS YOUR NEXT COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE: Learn how to ask questions that reveal candid information & fixable problems, and illuminate competitive opportunities.