Lillian Pierson Keynote Speaker
- Leading expert in the field of big data and data science
- CEO, Data-Mania, LLC and data science instructor for LinkedIn Learning
- Author, "Data Science for Dummies"
Lillian Pierson is a Data Strategist that specializes in training and advising. She’s a licensed Professional Engineer in the State of Florida, with 10 years of experience working as a data professional. She graduated from The University of Central Florida with a BS in Environmental Engineering in 2007. She is the founder and CEO of Data-Mania, LLC – a data strategy consulting boutique that’s supported a wide variety of corporate clients, including Amazon, Intel, and the United Nations. Through her partnerships with LinkedIn and Wiley, Lillian has trained about 1 million professionals to develop data skills that generate business value.
Lillian is 3-time Wiley author on the topics of data science, AI, and big data. Through her partnerships with LinkedIn and Wiley, Lillian has trained about 1 million professionals to develop data skills that generate business value.
Here are a few of Lillian’s most popular speaking topics:
- Build a Solid Enterprise Wide Data Strategy with Lillian Pearson
- Making AI Routine, Repeatable and Reliable
- Panel Discussion with IBM- Fast Track Your Data
- Python for Data Science Essential Training
- Python for Data Science Essential Training Part 2
For availability and speaker fees, please contact Lillian Pierson’s speaking agent at Chartwell here, or call +1 972 385 1021 for U.S. inquiries or +44 207 293 0864 for international inquiries.