Laura Storm Keynote Speaker
- Founder of Regenerators
- Host of "Cracks Of Light" podcast
- World Economic Forum Young Global Leader
Laura Storm's Biography
Laura Storm is the Founder of Regenerators and an experienced international keynote speaker within the field of sustainability. She has dedicated her professional career to making global companies and organizations aware of the benefits of improved sustainability practice, helping global sustainable solutions succeed, and making the sustainability agenda more attractive. She is driven by a strong desire to improve the state of our societies and consciousness and helping in the push for a sustainable transition.
Laura is a World Economic Forum Young Global Leader and in 2013 she was awarded the Global Greenbiz’ “Worldchanger” Award. She has also been selected to join the World Economic Forum’s Expert Network as an expert in sustainable development and climate change and serves as an Advisory Board member on the WEF ‘Shaping the Future of Urban Development and Services Initiative’.
Among projects and organizations that Laura has headed and helped initiate are the Copenhagen Climate Council, the World Business Summit on Climate Change, Project Green Light, and Sustainia. All with a strong commitment to combat climate change and transform our societies towards sustainability. Laura’s results are a testament to how her work is making a real difference for millions all over the world.
Under Laura’s leadership, Sustainia became a global mega-brand within sustainability with an outreach to more than 170 million people, a database of 4000 sustainable solutions, multiple state-of-the art publications and thought leadership, and a unique partner network. Global organizations are still, to this day, pointing towards Sustainia as a guiding star for communicating sustainability. Business schools and universities have implemented Sustainia’s publications in their curriculums and the Sustainia100 solutions are used all over the world to exemplify sustainable business models.
Laura has a Master in Political Communication and Leadership from Copenhagen Business School and has previously studied at Westminster Business School in London. Laura lives in Copenhagen with her family.
- A regenerative vision for a world where purpose, people, planet & prosperity collectively thrive
- The new paradigm upon us and how to navigate in a world dominated by VUCA (volatility, uncertainty, complexity, ambiguity)
- What we can learn from nature’s intelligence in how we design, lead, live, work, collaborate and produce
- Sustainable innovations and entrepreneurship
- Sustainability communication and storytelling
- The business case for sustainability
- Regenerative city development
- The required Leadership of the future
- How to foster a creative and innovative culture