Katz Kiely Keynote Speaker
- Award-winning leader, innovator, systems thinker, futurist and thought leader.
- As a McKinsey Digital Thought Leader, she has presented to corporate and world leaders about the relationship between technology and a more sustainable world.
- Founder of the podcast, Humans Leading Humans.
Katz Kiely's Biography
Katz Kiely is an award-winning leader, innovator, systems thinker, futurist and thought leader.
Mission driven and values led, she has designed pioneering, transformational programmes for have used technology to solve complex global challenges. To highlight just a few:
- The design/ delivery of the first Open Innovation Competition platform for HP Labs
- Using digital technologies to transform the way that a UN Agency works
- Delivered a city-scale, hyper-scalable behaviour-change platform that won an “Idea that could shake the world” award by the GREAT British Festival
- Delivered the worlds first “meta-conference”, connecting 10,000 school kids with global business and political leaders
- Founded a multiple award-winning, ground breaking charity that uses open source technology to crowdsource aid
And has supported senior leaders in firms like GSK, BCG, Experian and FiS to embed people powered change and agile cultures based on continuous improvement.
Her optimistic vision of a better future based on behavioural science and twenty years of hands on experimentation, experience and research of driving change inside some of the world most inexorable global organisations. Her passion for people-powered, digitally-enabled transformation, towards a world where humans thrive, is compelling, uplifting and contagious.
Her visionary keynotes explain how technology, combined with behavioural science, holds the key to solve the world’s most pressing systemic challenges. She explains how we can re-engineer workplaces that work better for people, profit and planet.
Packed with actionable leadership insights and spectacular stories that bring science to life, she has delivered provocative, motivational keynotes that have inspired audiences at private and public events ; for ministers, royalty and the leaders of some of the worlds best known companies across the US, Europe and the Middle East.
She has presented twice at TEDx (Rome and Tel Aviv,) at the UN and SXSW, and has shared thought leadership on National Radio multiple times. As a McKinsey Digital Thought Leader, she has presented to corporate and world leaders, about the relationship between technology and a more sustainable world.
Her podcast, Humans Leading Humans, has featured world leaders including Vint Cerf (founder of the internet) Dan Ariely (the worlds most influential behavioural economist) and Chip Conley ( AIrBnb COO)
Katz Kiely's Speaking Topics
• SUSTAINABLE LEADERSHIP
• DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
• FUTURE OF WORK
• THE POWER OF CO-CREATION
• EMBEDDING EXEMPLARY EMPLOYEE EXPERIENCE
• CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
• DECENTRALISED INNOVATION
• WIN AND KEEP THE BEST TALENT
• CREATE™ CULTURE WHERE HUMANS THRIVE
• WHAT BUSINESS CAN LEARN FROM BURNING MAN