John Sanei Keynote Speaker
- Specialist in Human Science, Neuroscience, Quantum Technology, Futurism and Business Strategy
- Associate Partner at the Copenhagen Institute for Future Studies
- Africa’s first Singularity University faculty Member
John Sanei's Biography
John Sanei is a Futures Strategist, bestselling author and keynote speaker. He makes sense of future trends and conveys smart, effective strategies to business owners and entrepreneurs who want more clarity, impact and sales.
At the intersection of human science, neuroscience, quantum technology, futurism and business strategy, John has a knack for sharing his knowledge and creating meaningful connections. He ignites platforms, connects with crowds and leaves an empowering and fresh perspective.
John has travelled virtually, locally and internationally. He has received global recognition for his keynote talks and masterclasses as Africa’s first Singularity University Faculty Member, a lecturer at Duke Corporate Education and an Associate Partner at the Copenhagen Institute for Futures Studies. He is the Co-Founder of the School of Modern Wisdom and The Expansive Podcast, South Africa’s number one Business podcast. As the author of four bestsellers and currently working on his fifth, John has fulfilled his goal of staying on top of future trends by researching and publishing a book every year.
- Forge Your Future – In this keynote, John takes his audience through the necessary steps of taking the emotions-of-now to prepare for tomorrow. Key Insights:
- Gain the perspective to conquer uncertainty.
- Explore and understand your mindset, emotional-set and the impact of past and future memories.
- Learn how to build agile and accountable teams to prepare for the future.
- Trans-For-Motion* – Transforming at constant pace into the unknown future. In this keynote, John presents his audience with researched insights that help them reveal, rethink and re-imagine possible futures and develop courage to move towards a life free from obscurity. Key insights:
- Understand the neuroscience behind emotional blocks we carry.
- Identify biases and assumptions leaders hold and learn from organisations of the future on how to best build successful teams.
- Shift your organisation’s behaviour and develop metrics for failure and success for the road-map ahead.