Jill Walker Keynote Speaker
- Executive Psychologist
- Top Tier Executive Coach - Helping people to live their best lives
- Keynote speaker
Jill Walker's Biography
Dr. Jill Walker is a chartered psychologist, experienced business leader, keynote speaker, lifelong adventurer and a top level executive coach for the last 18 years. As a transformative executive coach she helps individuals to live the life they really want – professionally & personally.
Jill ran a thriving leadership development and executive coaching business for many years, working with clients like Dropbox, the Irish Stock Exchange, IMI, Coca Cola, the Chartered Accountants of Ireland and the European Central Bank. In 2017 she scaled back the practice almost completely to create the space to focus on powerful, high impact coaching. The kind where lives can change. In her coaching practice, she helps CEOs, business founders, senior business and political leaders, successful entrepreneurs and private clients to create more balance, impact or fulfilment in their work and lives. She also gives occasional talks.
She was the first coach in Ireland accredited to Senior Practitioner level with the European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC), she was selected to be on the coaching panel for LinkedIn (Global), AIB Leadership, Enterprise Ireland, EirGrid, Keelings, and Paddy Power Betfair and has coached over a hundred of Google’s top talent throughout EMEA. She also offers a unique service of Walking CoachingTM.
Her prior career included roles as a management consultant with Accenture and as the Director of Psychology at a global advertising agency. She went on to become the youngest ever Management Specialist at the Irish Management Institute (IMI) and subsequently led a busy executive development practice. She was a faculty member of the MBA programme at Trinity College Dublin for 13 years.
Jill’s keynote speaking focuses on topics that inspire people to live and work at their best – some examples are below. Jill’s work has also been featured on TV, radio, on podcasts, in blogs and in the press , including recent articles in the Sunday Business Post and the Irish Examiner.
Key Themes and Topics
Better Not Busier
- Thought leadership- to challenge people’s existing relationship with being busy and the prevailing culture of ‘doing’ in our organisations and society
- The cost of busyness on work performance and leadership performance, as well as the personal impact.
- Creating a calm and resilient mindset
- Practical actions and takeaways – how to be ‘better’, not busier.
Being at Your Best
- Managing your mindset – consciously choosing your thinking to maximise your performance
- Knowing your fuel – using your personal fuel to power your work and life
- Values based working – using the Life Tagline to be at your best
- Mind clearing – access a calm, clear mind to perform at your best at any time
- Creating positive habits – using the psychology of motivation to create lasting habits