Jennifer Brown New York City
- Founder, President & CEO, Jennifer Brown Consulting (JBC)
- Author, "Inclusion: Diversity, the New Workplace & the Will to Change"
- Expert speaker and diversity consultant
Jennifer Brown is an award-winning entrepreneur, speaker, diversity consultant, and author.
Jennifer’s work in talent management, human capital, and intersectional theory has redefined the boundaries of talent potential and company culture. She is currently writing a book about the power of storytelling for a new era of leadership, and is well-known for her bestselling book Inclusion: Diversity, The New Workplace and The Will To Change, which creates the case for leaders to embrace the opportunity that diversity represents, for their own growth and for the success of their organizations. Jennifer also hosts the popular podcast, The Will To Change: Uncovering True Stories of Diversity & Inclusion, with thousands of subscribers and several big-name guests like Sally Hogshead, Aaron Hurst of the Purpose Economy, and Jack Myers, author of The Future of Men, to name a few.
She is the founder, president, and CEO of Jennifer Brown Consulting, a certified woman- and LGBT-owned strategic leadership and diversity consulting firm, and Jennifer’s workplace strategies have been employed by some of the world’s top Fortune 500 companies and nonprofits—including Walmart, Microsoft, Starbucks, Toyota Financial Services, T-Mobile, and others. As a successful LGBT entrepreneur, Jennifer has been featured in media such as The New York Times, Bloomberg Businessweek, Forbes, Fortune, Inc., The Wall Street Journal, HuffPost Live, CBS, Fox News and many more.
As someone who has experienced both the advantages of privilege and the sting of stigma, Jennifer Brown is boldly redefining what it means to truly belong—in the workplace, in our families, and in our communities. A dynamic keynote speaker, internationally sought-after thought leader, and passionate social equality advocate, Jennifer shares her powerful and unforgettable true story with audiences to help us challenge our assumptions—about ourselves, and others—and take inspired action today for a more inclusive tomorrow.
- Finding Your Voice in the Workplace
- Gender-Inclusive Organizations: The Role of Advocacy for Women and
- Male Leaders Creating Real Change
- The Next Frontier: Allies, Acceleration and Impact
- Generations in the Workplace: The Next Wave of Diversity
- Strengthening LGBTQ Leaders, Strengthening the Organization
- Harnessing the Power of Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) and Executive Sponsors