Jeff Towson Beijing
- Expert on Digital China and Asia’s latest tech trends
- Professor of investment at Peking university
- Head of Direct Investments for Middle East North Africa and Asia Pacific for Prince Alwaleed
Jeff Towson is a private equity investor, Peking University professor, best-selling author and keynote speaker. Jeff is an investor and advisor with 20 years of experience across the US, China/Asia and the Middle East.
Nicknamed China’s “celebrity professor”, Jeff is professor of investment at Peking University and is the #1 followed professor in China (+2.9M followers on LinkedIn).
Previously, Jeff was Head of Direct Investments for Middle East North Africa and Asia Pacific for Prince Alwaleed, nicknamed the “Prince of deals” and the “Arabian Warren Buffett”
Prior, Jeff was CEO of Kingdom Hospital in Riyadh. And prior to that, a management consultant (Senior Associate) at Booz-Allen & Hamilton in New York City where he focused on financial services and healthcare. He was also a member of the Board of Trustees of the American Medical Association and the American Medical Association Foundation.
- Asia’s latest and most important technology trends.
- China’s digital giants – including Alibaba, Tencent, Baidu, Toutiao, Meituan and others.
- E-commerce / new retail – including Alibaba, JD, Pinduoduo, Xiaohongshu and others. And how this impacts consumer products and retail in China – including Starbucks, Walmart, Gome, Suning, McDonalds, Luckin and Yum!.
- Mobililty / smart cities / autonomous vehicles – Mobike, Ofo, Didi, BYD and others. And how this impacts traditional industry.
- Healthcare – including PingAn, Fosun, and Cigna.
- Financial services – including Ant Financial and others.