James Clear U.S.
- Habits Expert
- Bestselling Author of 'Atomic Habits'
- Personal Development Keynote Speaker
James Clear is a personal development keynote speaker, the New York Times best-selling Author of “Atomic Habits” and a Habits Expert. He speaks to his audiences about small habits, decision-making and continuous improvement.
As an experimenter, James tries out concepts for himself, building better habits as an entrepreneur, writer, and weightlifter. His talks are one-part storytelling, one-part academic research, and one-part personal experiment, forming a colorful blend of inspirational stories, academic science and hard-earned wisdom.
In 2019, his book “Atomic Habits” sold over 800,000 copies worldwide in 9 months. It spent 33 weeks on the Wall Street Journal best-selling list, and topped Amazon’s Most Sold List for 31 weeks.
James’ thought-leadership appears regularly in the New York Times, Entrepreneur, Business Insider, Medium, and TIME. He is also a regular guest for CBS This Morning. A regular speaker at Fortune 500 companies, James’ work has been used by teams in the NFL, NBA, and MLB. Through his online course, The Habits Academy, James has taught more than 10,000 leaders, managers, coaches, and teachers how to improve.
He provides his audiences with:
- A system for getting 1% better everyday
- A way to break bad habits and stick to good ones
- Avoid the common mistakes most people make when changing habits
- Overcoming a lack of motivation and willpower
- Develop a stronger identity and believe in yourself
- Make time for new habits
- Design an environment to make success easier
- Make tiny, easy changes that deliver big results
- Get back on track when you get off course
- Put these ideas into practice in real life
He is also a supporter of Against Malaria Foundation, where he donates five percent of his income to support AMF in distributing nets to protect children, pregnant mothers, and families from mosquitos carrying malaria.