Indranil Ghosh Keynote Speaker
- Sustainable Investor, Entrepreneur, Author, Strategic Advisor
- CEO & Founder of Tiger Hill Capital
- Head of Strategy, Mubadala (2010-2012)
Dr. Indranil Ghosh is a sustainable investor, entrepreneur, and strategic advisor to F500 companies, investors, and governments around the world.
An MIT-trained scientist, he is the CEO and founder of Tiger Hill Capital, which partners with visionary leaders to build investment platforms and businesses with a societal impact mission. Tiger Hill’s areas of sustainable investment and business-building include: renewable energy, infrastructure, and industrials; regenerative agriculture; diversity and inclusion; and the future of work.
Dr. Ghosh was previously Head of Strategy at Mubadala, Abu Dhabi’s Sovereign Investment and Development Fund from 2010-2012, He also held senior roles at Bridgewater Associates (2007-2010) and McKinsey & Co (2001-2007).
Dr. Ghosh is the author of “Powering Prosperity: A Citizen’s Guide to Shaping the 21st Century”, was published in April 2020. The book brings together his decades of experience and research at the intersection of socio-economic development, sustainable investing, and business disruption. In Powering Prosperity, Dr Ghosh explains how we can solve the key challenges of our time by pursuing three key imperatives:
- Inclusive Governance: Winning back the public trust by strengthening institutions that promote political participation, civil liberties, and socioeconomic mobility to all segments of society.
- Investing with Purpose: Directing trillions of private and public capital into sustainable development and societal impact investments with strong financial returns.
- Empowering Local Communities: Shaping local communities into innovative, connected, entrepreneurial hubs in a globalizing world.