Hasard Lee Keynote Speaker
- Published author of the Wall Street Journal Bestseller and #2 bestselling business book in the country, "The Art of Clear Thinking"
- The only fighter pilot to fly two different types of jets in combat on the same day & the Top Instructor Pilot of the Year for the Air Force's largest F-16 Combat Wing
- Served as the Chief of Training Systems for the largest jet training base in the world, leading the development of new technology and teaching methods to train future fighter pilots
Hasard Lee's Biography
HASARD LEE is a renowned fighter pilot and author who brings practical advice from the cockpit of his $100 million jet to audiences around the world. He is a decorated pilot who has flown over 80 combat missions and the international bestselling author of “The Art of Clear Thinking,” a Wall Street Journal Bestseller and the #2 bestselling business book in the country, which has now been translated into nearly a dozen languages.
As a flight commander, Hasard led pilots into combat during one of the most intense periods during the War in Afghanistan. There, he flew over eighty combat missions and became the only fighter pilot to ever fly two different types of jets into combat on the same day while supporting troops under fire.
Hasard was then hand-picked to fly the F-35―the most advanced and expensive weapons system in history―which was still in development at the time. During his last role on active duty, Hasard became the Chief of Training Systems for the largest training base in the world, leading the development of new technology and teaching methods to train future fighter pilots.
Hasard is acclaimed for making the wisdom he’s learned as a fighter pilot accessible to all. His keynote presentations have been called “a gripping display of visual storytelling” where audiences need to “strap in and hold on to as he lights the afterburner on leadership and risk management under extreme pressure.”
Throughout his speeches, Hasard distills what he’s learned throughout his career flying some of the Air Force’s most advanced aircraft. With gripping firsthand accounts from his time as a fighter pilot and fascinating turning points throughout history, Hasard reveals powerful decision-making principles that can be used in business and life.
Hasard is one of the most well-known fighter pilots in the world. His videos have been viewed over 130 million times on YouTube, and he has reached over 290 million people globally.
Hasard Lee's Speaking Topics
• The Art of Clear Thinking: A Fighter Pilot’s Guide to Optimizing a Cognitive Performance
• Clear Thinking Leadership Principles: Making Tough Decisions When Everything is at Stake
• Bias for Action: Making Independent Rapid Decisions
• Extreme Accountability: Owning Your Results No Matter What
• Learning Faster: Learn Like Your Life Depends on It
• Technology: Leverage for Doing The Impossible