Haben Girma Keynote Speaker
- First Deafblind Graduate of Harvard Law School
- Author "Haben: The Deafblind Woman Who Conquered Harvard Law"
- Skadden Fellowship Attorney at Disability Rights Advocates
Haben Girma's Biography
Haben Girma Speaker Profile:
The first Deafblind person to graduate from Harvard Law School, Haben Girma advocates for equal opportunities for people with disabilities. President Obama named her a White House Champion of Change. Her work has been featured in the Financial Times, BBC, Washington Post, NPR, and more. She received the Helen Keller Achievement Award, and a spot on the Forbes 30 Under 30 list. President Bill Clinton, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, and Chancellor Angela Merkel have all honored Haben. Haben believes disability is an opportunity for innovation. She travels the world teaching the benefits of choosing inclusion. Her first book “Haben: The Deafblind Woman Who Conquered Harvard Law” was published on august 6, 2019.
Speaking Topics Include:
- Disability & Innovation: The Universal Benefits of Inclusive Design
- Leadership and Advocacy
- Communication Strategies for a Winning Story
For availability and speaker fees, please contact Haben Girma’s speaking agent at Chartwell here, or call +1 972 385 1021 for U.S. inquiries or +44 207 293 0864 for international inquiries.