Flavilla Fongang Keynote Speaker
- Founder of Branding and Experiential Marketing Agency, 3 Colours Rule
- Brand Advisor to the BBC
- Founder of Tech London Advocates - Black Women in Tech
Flavilla Fongang's Biography
Flavilla Fongang is a serial entrepreneur, author and multilingual keynote speaker (English & French). She is a neuroscience brand expert covering strategy, design, marketing and customer experience. She is the founder of 3 Colours Rule, an award-winning branding and experiential marketing agency. Flavilla was awarded the “She’s Mercedes” businesswoman award by Mercedes Benz among women such as Sheryl Sandberg, the COO of Facebook. She is also the author of “99 strategies to get customers”.
Flavilla is a sensational creative brand strategist with neuromarketing expertise. She created the D.A.C. system and The Beyond Marketing Approach which have helped numerous brands successfully grow their business. Flavilla is the brand advisor for the BBC and provides regularly actionable brand strategy advice.
She is also the founder of Tech London Advocates – Black Women in Tech. Computer Weekly named her number 2 on the list of the most influential women in tech in the UK. She hosts Tech Brains Talk podcast providing insights and advice to tech entrepreneurs and companies. She is an Entrepreneurship Expert with the Entrepreneurship Centre for Saïd Business School, University of Oxford. Among a string of awards and accolades for her branding agency, she was invited to The Palais de l’Elisée by the President of France, Emmanuel Macron and the President of Ghana, Mr Nana Akufo-Addo to discuss business opportunities in Africa.
She has been a keynote speaker for the most prestigious international events, such as AdWeek, HubSpot, DMWF, MozCon, AdWorld, Upgrade100, CTA, MarTech and many more.
- The Beyond Marketing Approach to develop an effective brand ecosystem to increase client loyalty and lifetime client value
- Neuromarketing, the Science of Purchasing Behaviour: How to Use It Effectively to Attract and Convert More Prospects Into Customers
- Being Immortal through Personal Branding – How to build your personal brand to become an industry authority while building your legacy
- Neurodesign, the Science of Design: How to Use It Effectively to Attract and Convert More Prospects Into Customers
- How to apply neurodesign principles to remain customer-centric whilst developing cutting edge technology
- Diversity and inclusion 101 – Let’s get comfortable getting uncomfortable and progress together