Dror Poleg Keynote Speaker
- World-renowned expert on the future of work and cities.
- Award-winning author of Rethinking Real Estate.
- Trusted advisor to the world's largest financial institutions, technology firms, and property owners.
Dror Poleg's Biography
Dror Poleg is an author and speaker focused on the future of work and cities.
He is the author of Rethinking Real Estate, an award-winning book that predicted the current reshuffle of offices, homes, and cities. His insights have been featured in The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Financial Times, NBC, Bloomberg, and beyond.
Dror’s work draws on two decades of hands-on experience in private equity and tech. He regularly briefs and advises multibillion-dollar companies such as UBS, Bank of America, HSBC, Recruit Holdings, BCG, AvalonBay, CBRE, Hines, British Land, Liberty Mutual, Dubai Holding, Cushman & Wakefield, and others.
Dror holds a Masters in Economic History from the London School of Economics and a BA in Media & Communications from SUT. He has taught and spoken at events by The University of Zurich, Harvard Graduate School of Design, The Wharton School, The University of Toronto, The University of Colorado, and The City University of New York.
Dror Poleg's Speaking Topics
• The Future of Work
• The Future of Cities
• ESG and Impact Investment in Real Estate
• Placemaking for the 21st Century
• Technology’s impact on the built world
• The history and future of real estate innovators: WeWork, Airbnb, OpenDoor and beyond.