Dror Poleg Keynote Speaker
- Author of Rethinking Real Estate
- Co-Chair of ULI’s Tech & Innovation Council in NYC
- Advisor to the world’s largest investors on the impact of technology on cities and buildings
Dror Poleg's Biography
Dror Poleg researches technology’s impact on cities and buildings. His insights have been featured in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, NBC, Forbes, The Times, and beyond.
Dror is the author of Rethinking Real Estate, Co-Chair of The Urban Land Institute’s Tech & Innovation Council in New York, Co-Founder of Real Innovation Academy, and an angel investor.
He regularly briefs, advises and teaches senior executives from multibillion-dollar companies such as UBS, Goldman Sachs, AvalonBay Communities, British Land, Liberty Mutual, Dubai Holding, Cushman & Wakefield, and others.
Dror’s work draws on his experiences as a property and technology executive in the US, China, UK, and Australia, as well as on his formal training at the London School of Economics, INSEAD, and Swinburne University of Technology.
Previously, Dror served as Vice President of Kardan Land, where he oversaw the expansion of a $3b property portfolio in partnership with investors such as Blackrock MGPA and Frasers Properties; as CEO of Otherz.com, an app development company; and as Head of Digital at Standards Group, a creative agency that served clients such as IKEA, Scandinavian Airlines, and Shangri La Hotels.
Speaking topics include:
- The Future of Work
- The Future of Cities
- ESG and Impact Investment in Real Estate
- Placemaking for the 21st Century
- Technology’s impact on the built world
- The history and future of real estate innovators: WeWork, Airbnb, OpenDoor, and beyond