Dror Poleg New York City, USA
- Founder of Rethinking.RE
- Proptech Expert, examining technology's impact on Real Estate asset values
- Works with the world's largest Real Estate companies to leverage the latest technology & insights to create long-term value
Dror Poleg is the author of Rethinking Real Estate and the Co-Chair of the Urban Land Institute’s Technology and Innovation Council in New York. His insights on the future of cities and buildings have been featured in publications and events by the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Moody’s, PwC, KPMG, and others.
Dror briefs and advises senior executives from multibillion dollar companies such as AvalonBay Communities, British Land, Liberty Mutual, Dubai Holding, and Cushman & Wakefield, industry organizations such as the National Multifamily Housing Council, NAIOP, EPRA, and INREV, and venture-backed startups such as Breather, Bumblebee Spaces, and Carson.
Dror’s work draws on his experiences as a real estate and technology executive in the US, China, UK, and Australia, as well as on his formal training at the London School of Economics, INSEAD, and Swinburne University of Technology.
Previously, Dror served as Vice President of Kardan Land, where he oversaw the expansion of a $3b property portfolio in partnership with investors such as Blackrock MGPA and Frasers Properties; as CEO of Otherz.com, an app development company; and as Head of Digital at Standards Group, a creative agency that served clients such as IKEA, Scandinavian Airlines, and Shangri La Hotels.
Over the past two decades, Dror Poleg has participated in a number of high-profile projects. These include:
- Developing over 27 million square feet of commercial and residential space
- Overseeing the expansion of a $3 billion property portfolio
Participating in hundreds of negotiations with some of the world’s largest financial institutions, real estate operators, and retailers — including Blackrock, HSBC, PAG, Frasers, China Construction Bank, GIC, Zara, H&M, Uniqlo, and LVMH
Speaking topics include:
- Emerging Business Models: Co-living, Co-working, Home-sharing and Beyond
- Humans in Space: The Changing Needs of Tenants and End Users
- Technology’s Impact on Real Assets
- Responding to Disruption: Strategy, Structure, and Synergies
- Data: Best Practices for Collection, Analysis, Protection, and Privacy
- Long term impact: Autonomous Vehicles, Micromobility, Drones, Blockchain, Advanced Materials, and More