Dr. Gleb Tsipursky Keynote Speaker
- Best-selling author of “Never Go With Your Gut,” “The Blindspots Between Us,” and “Adapt and Plan for the New Abnormal of the COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic”
- Internationally-renowned thought leader and CEO of the consulting, coaching, and training firm Disaster Avoidance Experts
- Cognitive neuroscientist and behavioral economist specializing in risk management, strategic planning, disaster avoidance, and decision making
Dr. Gleb Tsipursky, an internationally-renowned thought leader known as the Disaster Avoidance Expert, is on a mission to protect leaders from dangerous judgment errors known as cognitive biases by developing the most effective and profitable strategies for risk management, strategic planning, disaster avoidance, and decision making.
A best-selling author, he wrote (Career Press, 2019) and (New Harbinger, 2020). His new book is (Changemakers Books, 2020). Dr. Tsipursky’s cutting-edge thought leadership was featured in over 550 articles he published and over 450 interviews he gave to popular venues that include , , , , , , , , , , , and many .
Dr. Tsipursky’s expertise comes from over 20 years of consulting, coaching, speaking, and training for mid-size and large businesses and nonprofits as the CEO of . Its , mid-size and large companies and nonprofits, span North America, Europe, and Australia, and include Aflac, Honda, Wells Fargo, the World Wildlife Fund, and Xerox.
His expertise also stems from his as a behavioral economist and cognitive neuroscientist with over 15 years in academia, including 7 years as a professor at the Ohio State University. He published dozens of peer-reviewed articles in academic journals such as and .
A highly in-demand international speaker, Dr. Tsipursky has over two decades of across North America, Europe, and Australia. He gets from audiences and meeting planners for his and his thorough speech customization, as seen from enthusiastic and . You can check out his and learn more about . He regularly shares the stage with prominent leaders, for example speaking on a with the President of the European Commission Ursula von der Leyen, Secretary General of the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies Elhadj As Sy, Chancellor of Austria Brigitte Bierlein, CEO of Penguin Random House Markus Dohle, and multi-billionaire philanthropist Liz Mohn.
Dr . Tsipursky earned his PhD in the History of Behavioral Science at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in 2011, his M.A. at Harvard University in 2004, and his B.A. at New York University in 2002. He lives in and travels from Columbus, OH. In his free time, he enjoys gardening, tennis, and most importantly, he spends lots of quality time with his wife to avoid relationship disasters.
COVID-19 – Categories include “Post-COVID Economic Consequences,” “Post-COVID Technology/Innovation,” “Post-COVID Politics & Society”
· How Leaders Can Thrive During COVID-19 and Plan for a Successful Post-Pandemic Recovery via Neuroscience”
· “The Neuroscience of How Effective Leaders Make the Wisest Decisions During COVID-19 and Beyond”
· “The Neuroscience of Adapting to the Disruption of COVID-19 Through Innovation”
· “How COVID-19 Will Reshape Our Social, Economic, and Political Norms, and How You Can Get Ahead of the Curve”
General Topics – Categories include “Business Speakers,” “Leadership Speakers,” “Global Economy & Finance Speakers,” “Diversity Speakers”
· “Defeating Unconscious Bias Via the Neuroscience of Emotional and Social Intelligence”
· “Never Go With Your Gut: How Pioneering Leaders Make the Best Decisions and Avoid Business Disasters via Neuroscience”
· “Leading Change Management Through the Neuroscience of Social Intelligence”
· “Effective Communication Via the Neuroscience of Emotional and Social Intelligence”
· “Boosting External Stakeholder Engagement Skills Via the Neuroscience of Social Intelligence”
· “The Neuroscience of Increasing Profits By Avoiding Cost Overruns”
· “The Neuroscience of Prudent Risk Management Via Avoiding Threats and Seizing Opportunities”
· “The Neuroscience of Busting Generational Myths to Excel at Engaging Young Employees”
· “Thank you for a most timely and most valuable virtual presentation that is very actionable for CEO’s and their companies to implement. Highly recommended for all growth minded companies.” – Tony Lewis; Master Chair, Vistage
· “As the Learning Chair for Entrepreneur’s Organization, I brought on Dr. Gleb to teach us entrepreneurs about how to best mitigate the issues caused by Covid-19. The presentation was very useful and everyone involved was highly engaged throughout the entire virtual learning event. He proved himself to be very knowledgeable and was able to answer all of our questions – which was extremely valuable to our members.’ – Ben Marvazi, Learning Chair, Entrepreneur’s Organization
· “Dr. Tsipursky gave perhaps the best webinar I was involved with at RIMS. He engaged wonderfully with our members and his virtual presentation attracted a wider, global audience. I look forward to future collaborations.’ – Justin Smulison, Business Content Manager at RIMS (Risk and Insurance Management Society)
· “Our association thoroughly enjoyed Dr. Gleb’s virtual presentation. It was informative and thought-provoking. Furthermore, as a group of professionals dedicated to managing technology risk, we found that his analysis translated directly to the language of our profession and provided actionable takeaways for our members. The feedback from our members was overwhelmingly positive, and I would highly recommend him for a presentation.”- Rob Valdez, President, Information Systems Audit and Control Association
· “We received a very insightful, engaging presentation from Dr. Gleb Tsipursky on avoiding disasters in the HR and Payroll professions. I think our members will take away a lot of great skills to apply every day at their jobs including how to avoid payroll errors, how to manage pre-mortem discussions and how important they are, especially if we are having major projects, and many many more skills. I think they also like the fact that we had plenty of resources to take with us, including his book and additional resources that were provided during his presentation, as well as the great exercises that we did today as part of the seminar.” – Dana Chambers, Wells Fargo
· “We hired Gleb to speak at our Leadership Conference in 2018. I found Gleb to be very personally relatable and we were able to get concrete information so we could utilize better decision making. Gleb also incorporated many of the issues we are having in terms of internal communications because we are growing so quickly and he incorporated that into his speech and we found that to be hugely useful. I can tell you that one of the things that I gleaned from the presentation was a better way of decision making around the fact that people often go with their gut when the reality is they need to be asking themselves some more specific questions. Your gut is not always telling you the right thing to do, which is contrary to what we all think, so it’s really useful information. I highly recommend Gleb.”- Kara Cermak, RealManage
· “If you are a company that is seeking a speaker to address cognitive biases that result in problematic behaviors impacting diversity and inclusion within an organization and a company’s bottom line, contact Gleb. He will be able to provide you tools, resources, and proven science-based techniques that can increase motivation and engagement in the workplace to result in a healthy working culture in your organization.”- Babiya Polk, Aflac