Dani Bowman Keynote Speaker
- Entrepreneur; Dani started Danimation Entertainment at age 11 and premiered 9 animated short films at San Diego Comic-Con
- Autism Self Advocate, Speaker, Role Model; Dani shares her experiences as a person with autism, and works to inspire others with autism to follow their dreams
- Animation Educator; Taught animation to over 1500 youth with autism in the US and UK.
Dani Bowman's Biography
Dani Bowman Speaker Profile:
Dani Bowman founded DaniMation Entertainment at age 11 and has worked professionally in the animation industry since she was 14, premiering 9 award-wining animated short films at San Diego Comic-Con each year for the past 7 years. Her shorts feature the voices of Joe Mantegna, Tom Kenny (Sponge Bob), June Foray, Debi Derryberry, and Stella Ritter, among others. Dani uses her passions of Public Speaking, Animation, Illustration, Fine and Visual Arts, and Teaching Animation to demonstrate to others on the autism spectrum that anything is possible.
At age 15, Dani was hired to teach three summer animation camps by Joey Travolta’s Inclusion Films. Since this beginning, Dani has expanded out on her own to teach over 1500 youth with autism animation in the US and UK at both summer workshops and classes in Los Angeles. Dani not only teaches animation, but also works with her students as a role model and mentor, encouraging them to follow their dreams
Dani graduated magna cum laude from Woodbury University with a Bachelor’s of Fine Arts (BFA) in Animation in 2018, earned scholarships in Civic Engagement and Leadership and recognized by Woodbury with an Entrepreneurship Award, and took both her junior and senior thesis shorts to San Diego Comic-Con. Dani will be completing her Master’s of Business Administration (MBA) at Woodbury May 2020.
Facebook: DaniMation Entertainment
Bowman was a member of AGI young leaders (Autistic Global Initiative Young Leaders Division). She was one of 5 young leaders that meets every few months to strategize on how to best lead in the autism community.
Her company, DaniMation Entertainment celebrated its tenth anniversary and launched the UK branch in 2019, provides graphics arts, illustration and animation services. Since 2012, Dani premiered an animated short each year at San Diego Comic-Con, all of which have gone on to win several awards at film festivals. She continues to write scripts for her own properties, and focuses on commercial animation for others. Dani has also had the privilege of illustrating and publishing six books. More information about her books are available on her website, Danibowman.com or DaniMationEntertainment.com
DaniMation works with several collaborative programs with like-minded organizations that work to develop, support, and nurture others on the autism spectrum and other related disabilities. With the goal of finding and celebrating others with special needs and showcase their skills and talents through art exhibits, films, and entertainment events. Dani creates short animated films to showcase the talents of her team of fellow artists with autism.
“I aspire to be the Temple Grandin of my generation, working to change the world’s perception of autism, and demonstrating all of the special abilities that people with autism have, while striving for acceptance and integration within society.” -Dani Bowman
Achievements and awards include:
- “Featured Artist Award”, Madison House Autism Foundation, June 1st
- “Adult with Autism”, Wear it For Autism, London, England, UK, 2014
- Mentor of the Year, 2013-2014, Autism in Long Beach
- “Genius of Autism”McCarton Foundation Honoree, October 29th, 2012, New York, NY
- SparkAction.com California Youth Innovation Award for Autism Employment. Presented by Jon Bon Jovi at the White House Youth Summit in Washington DC.June 2012
- Amazing Kid for May 2012, “Danielle Bowman, Amazing Animator!”
- New Horizon’s “Temple Grandin Award” for Community Service, April 2012
- “The Golden Goody” like an Oscar for Social Good-Anti Bullying Campaigns, April 2012
- Host ANCA Naturally Autistic Awards/International Ambassador 2011 Vancouver, BC, Canada and in 2010 outstanding animator award.
- Autism and Employment
For availability and speaker fees, please contact Dani Bowman’s speaking agent at Chartwell here, or call +1 972 385 1021 for U.S. inquiries or +44 207 293 0864 for international inquiries.