Chris Bailey Keynote Speaker
- Productivity coach and consultant
- Bestselling author, "Hyperfocus," and "The Productivity Project"
- Published author in 16 languages
Chris Bailey's Biography
Chris Bailey is a productivity expert, and the bestselling author of two books about productivity: Hyperfocus, and The Productivity Project. Chris writes about productivity at Alifeofproductivity.com, and speaks to organizations around the globe on how they can become more productive, without hating the process. Chris’s books have been published in 16 languages. He also writes a regular column about productivity at A Life of Productivity.
Chris’s work has garnered coverage in media as diverse as the New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Fast Company, Harvard Business Review, The Sunday Times, the BBC, and New York Magazine. Some of his recent articles include, CNBC: 5 tips for staying laser-focused from productivity expert Chris Bailey, Fast Company: How to solve complex problems (by not focusing on them), and Toronto Star: How ‘scatterfocus’ can improve focus and attention span. Chris was also recently featured in GQ in an article about how to be less distracted and get more done.
Chris spends most of his time meditating, reading, writing, drinking large amounts of green tea in one sitting, and researching and experimenting with productivity.
Speaking Topics Include:
- How to Be More Productive in a World of Distraction
- A Fresh New Approach to Productivity
- Productivity Intensive, Learn to Manage Your Time, Attention, and Energy. (half day workshop)