Chip Bell Keynote Speaker
- World-renowned authority on customer loyalty and service innovation
- Author of nine national best-selling books
- One of the top 30 thought leaders in North America, Leadership Excellence Magazine
Chip Bell's Biography
Chip R. Bell has helped many Fortune 100 companies dramatically enhance their bottom lines and marketplace reputation through innovative customer-centric strategies that address the needs of today’s picky, fickle, vocal and “all about me” customers. He is considered a world-renowned authority on customer loyalty and service innovation, writing over 600 articles for many business journals, magazines, and blogs.
He has appeared live on CNN, CNBC, CBS, Fox Business, Bloomberg TV, ABC, NPR Radio and his work has been featured in Fortune, Businessweek, Forbes, Fast Company, Inc. Magazine, Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Money Magazine, Success, CEO Magazine and Entrepreneur. He has authored nine national and international best-selling books including: The 9 Principles of innovative Service; Wired and Dangerous: How Your Customers Have Changed and What to Do about It; Managing Knock Your Socks off Service; Customers as Partners; Magnetic Service; Take Their Breath Away: How Imaginative Service Creates Devoted Customers and Sprinkles: Creating Awesome Experiences Through Innovative Service. His newest book, Kaleidoscope: Delivering Innovative Service That Sparkles was released in February, 2017.
His books have won major awards and been endorsed by the CEO’s or presidents of such service greats as Zappos, Four Seasons Hotels, Chick-fil-A, Starbucks, Ritz-Carlton Hotels, Morgan Stanley, Wolfgang Puck, Build-A-Bear Workshops, JetBlue, Marriott, Kimpton Hotels and Southwest Airlines. Leadership Excellence Magazine listed him among the top 30 thought leaders in North America. ICMI ranked him in the top 10 top bloggers on customer care. HR.com awarded him a Leadership 500 Excellence Award in 2016 for his innovative customer service training programs.
Keynote Topics Include:
- Innovative Service: Strategies for Creating Growth and Bottom Line Impact
- Seriously Sparkly Service: Making Innovative Service Profoundly Remarkable
- Customers as Partners: Building Profitable Professional Relationships That Last
- Leading a Customer-Centric Operation