Bob Chapman Keynote Speaker
- Chairman & CEO, Barry-Wehmiller
- Bestselling Author, "Everybody Matters"
- Named the #3 CEO in the world by Inc. magazine
Bob Chapman is the Chairman and CEO of St. Louis, MO-based Barry-Wehmiller; a $2.5B global manufacturing business with 11,000 team members. His vision is a world which people leave work feeling fulfilled, rather than drained. Chapman has championed meaninful, caring work environments through Truly Human Leadership.
His philosophy in leadership and the transformation it has ignited at Barry-Wehmiller came from the inspiration behind is Wall Street Journal bestseller “Everybody Matters: The Extraordinary Power of Caring for Your People Like Family”, and the leadership and culture transformation consulting firm he founded in 2015, Chapman & Co. Leadership Institute. He was rcently named the #3 CEO in the world by Inc. magazine.
A tireless advocate for Truly Human Leadership in organizations of all types and cultures, he has impacted audiences across the globe with his message including: American Airlines, Aspen Ideas Festival, American Conference on Physician Health, Conscious Capitalism CEO Summit, Edward Jones, Fortune Scale Up Summit, Harvard University, Human Resource Association of America, Lead with Love, Lockton Companies, McKinsey Consulting, Meijer Inc., Panasonic, Shell Oil Company, United Way and more.
Speaking topic: Truly Human Leadership
Bob Chapman will challenge conventional thinking of leadership as a position of status rather than a privilege. He’ll offer simple yet thought-provoking ideas about building a business and effective leadership skills while creating meaningful work environments and corporate cultures grounded in people-centric leadership.
- Hear how Barry-Wehmiller integrates multiple acquisitions per year (110+ total) while maintaining equal focus on People, Purpose and Performance
- Feel inspired with the full potential of business and its power to impact people’s lives
- Understand how the simple power of listening can transform an organization
- See leadership as an awesome privilege and responsibility for those in one’s span of care
- Leave eager to bring Truly Human Leadership back to his/her organization