Bill Benjamin Keynote Speaker
- Emotional Intelligence
- Performance and Leadership Expert
- Contributor to CEO Magazine; Training Magazine
Bill Benjamin's Biography
Bill Benjamin is an emotional intelligence keynote speaker and thought-leader on leadership and peak performance. His authentic approach and natural presence on stage resonates with his audiences, sharing his experience in technology and sales.
By combining his scientific approach to leadership, Bill offers leadership skills from a brain-science based approach. Sharing his stories and struggles he had during his early career, Bill balances anecdotes with science and research to engage his audience.
He has contributed to the New York Times and Amazon bestselling book “Performing Under Pressure”, co-authored by IHHP’s JP Pawliw-Fry and psychologist, Hendrie Weisinger.
- Emotional Intelligence – building a highly engaged culture
- Mindful Leadership – navigating a demanding world
- Performing Under Pressure
- All Change is Personal – needs to focus on people during disruptive change