Bethenny Frankel Keynote Speaker
- Founder of Skinnygirl Cocktails
- Star of Bravo’s, The Real Housewives of New York City
- New York Times best-selling author
Bethenny Frankel is a businesswoman ahead of the curve who has always identified and capitalized on business opportunities. From becoming a natural foods chef where she marketed Bethenny Bakes, her healthy baked goods, to selling “Princess Pashminas” at house parties, and ultimately creating the first low-calorie cocktail category with the launch of Skinnygirl Cocktails.
A true entrepreneur, to further build Skinnygirl Cocktails, Bethenny partnered with Beam Suntory in 2011 to grow the portfolio to include wines, flavored vodkas, and ready-to-drink cocktails. Skinnygirl has since expanded into a $100 million dollar lifestyle empire featuring products for women that offer practical solutions to everyday problems.
Frankel also started her own TV production company, B Real Productions, producing two seasons of FYI’s “Food Porn,” and creating, producing, and starring in Bravo’s new real estate show, “Bethenny & Fredrik”.
- The “Reality” of Women in Business
- Gutsy Leadership: The “Skinny” on How to Build a Business
- Cocktail to Success: Grit, Risk Taking, Passion, and Humor
- Mommy Mogul: Balancing Business, Motherhood, and Personal Wellness
For availability and speaker fees, please contact Bethenny Frankel’s speaking agent at Chartwell here, or call +1 972 385 1021 for U.S. inquiries or +44 207 293 0864 for international inquiries.