Ann Shoket Keynote Speaker
- Author, "The Big Life" (2017)
- Named one of the "Most Powerful U.S. Fashion Magazine Editors," Forbes
- Renowned thought leader for millennial women
Ann Shoket's Biography
Ann Shoket Speaker Profile:
Ann Shoket has been a key architect in shaping the national conversation about ambition and success for a new generation.
Shoket appears regularly on Good Morning America, Today, The Oprah Winfrey Show, The View and CNN, and was a guest judge for four seasons on America’s Next Top Model. She speaks for conferences and corporations including TEDx, SXSW, The Pennsylvania Women’s Conference, S.H.E. Summit, and Facebook and more.
Shoket’s widely-acclaimed book, “The Big Life: Embrace the Mess, Work Your Side Hustle, Find a Monumental Relationship, and Become the Badass Babe You Were Meant To Be“ (Rodale; 2017) is a guide for women who are changing what it means to be powerful and successful in the world—for everyone. Forever.
Over the last 15 years, Shoket brought two major young women’s publications to number one across every platform: digital, video, social, and newsstand. As Editor-in-Chief of Seventeen from 2007 to 2014, Shoket repositioned the iconic brand to dominate as the most relevant voice for its 13 million readers. As part of the launch team of CosmoGIRL in 1999, she helped revolutionize teen magazines by talking about ambition, career and important emotional issues that weren’t yet addressed by traditional publications. Forbes named her one of the ten “Most Powerful Fashion Magazine Editors” in the country.
Speaking Topics Include:
- Millennials: How To Build Your Big Life—Starting Now!
- Women’s Leadership: What We Can All Learn from Millennial Women About Work and Life
- Work/Life Balance: It’s a Sham! Why You Need To Embrace The Mess
- Media and Marketing Trends: How to Reach Millennial Women Now
- Employee Happiness and Loyalty: How To Make Your Employees Happier, More Engaged, and Deeply Loyal
For availability and speaker fees, please contact Ann Shoket’s speaking agent at Chartwell here, or call +1 972 385 1021 for U.S. inquiries or +44 207 293 0864 for international inquiries.