Andrew Grill Keynote Speaker
- Former IBM Global Managing Partner
- Has worked with world’s leading companies including IBM, British Aerospace and Telstra, amongst others.
- Regular TEDx speaker, having presented at 5 separate TEDx events
Andrew Grill's Biography
Practical futurist and former IBM Global Managing Partner Andrew Grill, is an internationally renowned thought leader and keynote speaker in the fields of digital transformation, digital strategy and social media networks. He is a trusted board-level technology advisor, and speaks to and consults for organisations world-wide to develop their strategy in a world rife with digital disruption.
A seasoned corporate leader, with a career spanning 30 years, Andrew Grill has launched and run technology companies in Europe and Australia and worked with and for some of the world’s leading companies including IBM, British Aerospace and Telstra, amongst others.
He is a highly experienced authority on a range of topics relating to technology trends and the digital world. Andrew’s thought leadership can also be found on his popular blog ‘London Calling’ as well as on featured publications The Drum, ANZ BlueNotes, Changeboard and on LinkedIn. He firmly believes that “in order to get digital you need to be digital”.
Unlike traditional Futurists who paint a picture of the future in 10, 20 or even 50 years’ time, Andrew delivers practical and immediately actionable insights in every session. His keynote sessions are engaging and provide organisations with actionable insights on harnessing digital technologies to achieve long-lasting and global corporate goals. He is also a regular TEDx speaker, having presented at 5 separate TEDx events and has spoken in over 40 countries worldwide. Andrew also delivers virtual sessions, workshops, provides strategic advice at C-Suite and Board Levels.
- Disrupt or Be disrupted – Digital disruption and what it means for you and your business.
- Your digital first impression – How to stand out in the digital world.
- The Workplace of the future – Everything has changed in the wake of COVID-19 – how can you evolve and collaborate remotely?
- The Internet of Everything – How IoT can be used to drive business transformation across multiple industries.
- Building a digital-proof business – Practical tips on how to stay ahead of the digital curve.
- Are you AI ready? – Find out if your firm is ready for the changes that automation and AI will bring.