Returning to a (new?) normal
Over the past year we have witnessed an unprecedented level of upheaval in industries across the world. The events industry has been particularly challenging with all conferences switching to virtual.
At Chartwell we are beginning to see a return to speakers being booked for physical events. I would be happy to have a conversation with any event planner to discuss the factors that need to be taken into consideration when weighing up the possibility of holding a physical event in 2021.
Our speakers too are looking ahead to the “new normal” and these articles are helpful for providing insights on how this might look:
- An Ounce of Pandemic Prevention – By Sally Davies, Jeremy Farrar & Jim O’Neill
- Reflections on a Plague Year – By Jim O’Neill
- Building Back Broader – By Raghuram Rajan
- The 90% Economy that Lockdowns will Leave Behind – By Callum Williams
- Hope & fears for the Global Recovery – By Martin Wolf
- Lessons from a Year of Covid – By Yuval Noah Harari
- Technology at Work v5.0: The New Normal of Remote Work – By Carl Benedikt Frey
A selection of speakers on this topic:
If you are interested in booking any of the above speakers, please get in touch.