As vaccines continue to roll out, we start the return to the office environment, albeit one that will remain a hybrid option for most, with a blend of office time and working from home. This poses a challenge to rebuild company dynamics and to plan for a new chapter of work life.
Much has changed since we were last in the office. For those recruited during the lockdowns, this may be their first time meeting new colleagues. For others, there are empty chairs, colleagues who moved on and to whom we didn’t have a chance to say farewell in person. Another aspect of this transition is working with colleagues who are reluctant to return to the office for individual reasons.
How companies, small and large, handle and support the return to work showcases their commitment to employees and it will reshape internal company culture. How firms approach this transition will also have an impact on how they engage best with clients and stakeholders externally.
This is the perfect time to hear from expert speakers who can address these varied issues with depth and clarity and who can support you in this transitory time.
- Mauro Guillén, Incoming Director, Cambridge Judge Business School and bestselling Author , ‘2030: How Today’s Biggest Trends Will Collide and Reshape the Future of Everything’
- Amy Edmondson, Author, ‘The Fearless Organization’ and Novartis Professor, Harvard Business School
- Herminia Ibarra, Charles Handy Professor of Organisational Behaviour, London Business School, and Author, award-winning book ‘Act Like a Leader, Think Like a Leader’
- Annette Andrews, Former Chief People Officer, Lloyd’s of London and one of the UK’s top 50 most influential HR practitioners
- Manley Hopkinson, Expert on leadership and sustaining high performance and critically acclaimed author, ‘Compassionate Leadership’
- Nigel Barlow, Innovative Business Speaker, Chairman, HR Congress 2019, Creator, GarageThinkingTM and Author, ‘Rethink’ and ‘Batteries Not Included’
- Terence Mauri, Bestselling Author, ‘The Leader’s Mindset: How to Win in the Age of Disruption’ and named Top 30 management thinkers by Thinkers50
- Mark DeVolder, Change Management Specialist, Top 25 Speaker Award winner and Author, ‘Get Engaged! A Practical Guide for Improving Employee Engagement’ and ‘Unity in Diversity Through Synergy’
- Mimi Nicklin, Internationally bestselling author, ‘Softening the Edge’ and Founder, Empathy Everywhere
- Kirk Vallis, Expert on Creativity & Innovation and Global Head of Creative Capability Development, Google