Read the official preview of "Live This Book!" by Tom Chatfield, a cutting edge thinker and best-selling author on digital culture
Tom Chatfield, a leading writer, thinker and speaker on technology and digital culture, has released an official preview of his forthcoming publication “Live This Book!” (Penguin, August 2015).
Tom is interested in improving our experiences and relationship with the digital world. The premise of his sixth book is simple: “That it is more important than ever for us to give some undivided attention to the people we care about, [and] to the things that really matter in our lives, and to ourselves.”
Tom explains that the book offers readers uninterrupted time with themselves, something that was often taken for granted but we now struggle to keep up with the pace and demands of modern life.
Click here to read the official preview.
For more information on how to book Tom Chatfield as a speaker for your conference or event, please contact Leo von Bülow-Quirk at email@example.com or call 0044 (0) 20 7792 8000.
Dr Tom Chatfield is a British author of six bestselling books, broadcaster and tech philosopher. He has advised many of the world’s leading technology firms, and is currently a Visiting Associate at the Oxford Internet Institute. The latest edition of his book “Netymology: a linguistic celebration of the digital world” was published by Quercus US on 2nd August 2016.
Posts about Tom Chatfield
- Thriving in the Digital Age with Tom Chatfield
- Tom Chatfield: The Perils of Big Data
- Tom Chatfield discusses the evolving relationship between business and technology
- Tom Chatfield on the ethics of handing over our decisions to machines
- Technology speaker Tom Chatfield on Gamification and Business Behaviour
- Tom Chatfield, inspirational speaker on the impact of technology on society, discusses what our descendants will deplore about us
- “Has technology rewired our brains?” asks Tom Chatfield, a leading thinker on digital culture
- “Forget smartwatches, smartcars will drive the next revolution” explains tech commentator Tom Chatfield
- Read the official preview of “Live This Book!” by Tom Chatfield, a cutting edge thinker and best-selling author on digital culture
- “Your phone is seducing you, and you’re paying the price” warns leading tech speaker Tom Chatfield
- “Do you need a more balanced tech diet?” asks Tom Chatfield, best-selling author on digital culture
- Tom Chatfield: technology is evolving our language – for the better!