We are pleased to represent David Frost for speaking engagements. The Rt Hon Lord Frost was Chief Negotiator and Europe Adviser to Prime Minister Boris Johnson (2019-21) and the Cabinet Minister responsible for EU relations (2021).
He led the negotiations which broke the political deadlock over Brexit, finally took the UK out of the EU, and put in place the world’s broadest free trade agreement.
He is one of the rare individuals in the UK system who has been all three of Minister, special adviser, and professional diplomat and civil servant. He worked in the Foreign Office as a political adviser to Boris Johnson, and as Europe Director and Head of Policy Planning. He was British Ambassador in Denmark, Britain’s chief trade negotiator and a member of the EU’s Trade Policy Committee.
David Frost’s Speaking Topics
- Britain and Europe: How we got here and what the future holds.
- Britain in the World: What are the big trends for the world? What is the way forward for Britain’s future foreign policy, alliances, and relationships?
- Britain’s Economic Future: What will the world economy look like? How can Britain position itself best? What economic changes must the country make? What happens after covid?
- How Government Works: What are the realities of how governments work? How do decisions get taken? Why is government different to working in the private sector? What sort of reform is needed to make government work better?
- How to Negotiate: How do you get results in negotiations? Why are international negotiations different? How does a country best achieve its objectives?
Please get in touch if you would like more details.