Rebook, Rebuild and Re-Conquer
Happy New Year. All of us at Chartwell are excited to work with you over the coming year whatever it may hold!
Below are some speakers we represent who I think might be suitable for your 2022 event schedule.
Sustainability, ESG & The Environment
- Paul Polman, Former CEO of Unilever
- Simon Mundy, Moral Money Editor of the FT, author of ‘Race for Tomorrow: Survival, Innovation and Profit on the Front Lines of the Climate Crisis’
- Ali Tabrizi, Filmmaker and Director of Netflix’s groundbreaking documentary, ‘Seaspiracy’
- Maxine Bedat, Director of New Standard Institute and Author of ‘Unraveled’
Building a Diverse Workplace
- Adah Parris | Cultural Innovator and Futurist
- Reema Patel | Co-Founder of Ada Lovelace Institute, works at the cross-section of tech ethics, public engagement and diversity
The US & China
- James Crabtree, Executive Director of the Asia office of the International Institute of Strategic Studies
- Anne Applebaum, Pulizer Prize Winner
- Mark Sedwill, Former Security Adviser to the UK Prime Minister (2017-20)
- Linda Yueh, Professor of Economics, London Business School
What Next for the UK & Europe
- David Frost, Chief Negotiator of Task Force Europe from January 2020 until December 2021
- Jeremy Hunt, Former UK Foreign Secretary
- Alex Younger, Former “Chief” of the Secret Intelligence Service (MI6)
- Nick Carter, Former Head of the UK Armed Forces
Future of Work, Offices, Cities
Please get in touch if you would like more details.