Mo Gawdat is the author of the book “Solve for Happy: Engineering Your Path to Uncovering the Joy Inside You” (2017). He created an algorithm for happiness, which proved highly effective. He and his family lived by it for a decade. In 2013, it was put to the ultimate test when Mo lost his son Ali. Mo’s mission now is to share these principles more widely and further the cause of happiness wherever he can.
Outside of work, when he’s not reading up on business and the latest technology innovations and trends, Mo spends his time drawing charcoal portraits, doing mosaics, carpentry and indulging in his passion for restoration of classic cars.
- The End of Sci-Fi – The correct approach to innovation in the 21st century when technology has made everything possible. What are the tech trends, and how can you capture the opportunity this provides
- The latest innovations driving technological advances
- Applying engineering techniques to create happiness
- How innovation can solve the world’s biggest challenges
- Technology trends in emerging markets and beyond
- Solve for Happy: The truth about happiness
If you are interested in bringing Mo Gawdat to your next event, please contact us today!